Parent/Guardian Booking/Consent Form 2020 (15yrs & under)
Alternative emergency contact:
Your child's Health & Wellbeing
DJ Services, Equipment & Music
Video Recordings & Social Media.
Should you or your child encounter an issue with your computer, DJ software and/or DJ controller, we will do what we can to assist. From suggestions on what needs to be done to resolve or by leaving your equipment with us to rectify or investigate and resolve within a given time. To ensure you are able to make an informed decision, options for what is possible and additional costs (if applicable) will be given as soon as we have them. Kindly note that any requests for work, fixes or testing to be completed outside of lesson time will incur additional costs. We will only begin the proposed work after we have received confirmation from you that you are happy for us to go ahead.
We will only use data:
• fairly, lawfully and transparently
• for specified, explicit purposes
• in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary
• accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
• for as long as it is necessary
• in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage.
If in the future you would like to request a copy of the data we hold for you or would like to request the data to be deleted then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tap or click on the signature area above to sign.
Please tap on the signature image to sign.