To help reduce unnecessary contact, all consultation and consent forms will now be completed online. To ensure the safety of all parties and to stop the further spread of the COVID-19 virus, please complete the below questions as honestly and accurately as possible prior to your appointment date.
If you are unsure about the risk categories above please click here to check the UK government guidance.
Tap or click on the signature above to sign
- Please only attend at your appointment time.
- Please ensure you are on time - if you are late this may result in your appointment being cancelled
- Please attend your appointment unaccompanied
- Please limit the personal possessions you bring with you (leave securely in your car where possible)
- Upon arrival you must use the hand sanitiser provided
- CONTACTLESS payments only unless you have made payment prior to your appointment
- If you experience Covid-19 symptoms after your appointment please contact us immediately
Data Protection & Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We take special precautions with your sensitive personal data and we will process your data lawfully and as described. We only process the data we need for as long as we need to and we respect all of your rights under GDPR. We will never sell, share or otherwise abuse your data. You can contact us at anytime to request your data, change your preferences or request that your data be deleted. GDPR is the European privacy law designed to protect you and give you control of your data.