Want2DJ Booking Form (16yrs+)
Emergency contact details
About you and your interest in DJ'ing.
Video Recordings & Social MediaThe purpose of this is to advise that studio sessions are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Please confirm if you are happy for us to promote your achievements on our social media pages.
Should you encounter an issue with your computer, DJ software and/or DJ controller, we will do what we can to assist. From suggestions on what needs to be done to resolve or by leaving your equipment with us to rectify or investigate and resolve within a given time. To ensure you are able to make an informed decision, options for what is possible and additional costs (if applicable) will be given as soon as we have them. Kindly note that any requests for work, fixes or testing to be completed outside of lesson time will incur additional costs. We will only begin the proposed work after we have received confirmation from you that you are happy for us to go ahead.
Want2DJ work in accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018 . We will only use data:
• fairly, lawfully and transparently
• for specified, explicit purposes
• in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary
• accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
• for as long as it is necessary
• in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage.
If in the future you would like to request a copy of the data we hold for you or would like to request the data to be deleted then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tap or click on the signature area above to sign.
Please tap on the signature image to sign.