Page 1 of 6
PERMANENT MAKE UP CONSULTATION FORM
INFORMATION AND CONSENT FOR SEMI PERMANENT MAKEUP TATTOO USING MANUAL MICROBLADING AND/OR MACHINE TECHNIQUE
BlushBrow Studio will not perform any procedure on anyone under the age of 18 or under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
This form is designed to give information needed to make an informed choice of whether to undergo a Micro Pigmentation or Microblading, semi-permanent makeup application. This is the process of inserting pigment into the basal layer of the epidermis. It is a form of tattooing, though semi-permanent, it is considered a permanent marking. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Please be aware of the possible risks of micropigmentation, which include:
- skin reaction, such as swelling, cracking, peeling or blistering
- granulomas - tiny lumps that form under the skin around the pigment
- scarring, or overgrowth of scar tissue
- allergic reaction to the product used (patch test will be given to minimise this risk)
- some people experience swelling or burning in he tattooed are if they have an MRI scan, but this is rare.
THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT
Licensed and authorised practitioner: Louise MacDonald